Each year on Earth Day, I try to make one more small change around Our Little House that will help the planet (and it also typically saves us money and space). For those of you who have followed my blog for a while, or who read my book, this confession might come as somewhat of a surprise. I’ve long been a “tree hugger,” I consider myself an environmentalist, but as with all things in life, I’m not perfect.
Search Living Large
- Living Large Summer Scavenger Hunt Week #4: Get Creative!
- Living Large Summer of Fun Scavenger Hunt Week #3: Do Something You Haven’t Done Since You Were a Kid
- Living Large Summer of Fun Scavenger Hunt Week #2: Find a Personal Connection
- Let’s Go On a Scavenger Hunt to Live Large!
- My Earth Day Project: Breaking the Water Bottle Cycle at Our Little House