We all know that buying fruits and vegetables laden with chemicals and pesticides can’t be good. Buying organic can also be expensive. If you can’t afford to purchase all organic food, the Environmental Working Group (EWG) creates a list each year. The Dirty Dozen are the foods most likely to have higher amounts of pesticides. See what the list added for 2017:
Search Living Large
- Living Large Summer Scavenger Hunt Week #4: Get Creative!
- Living Large Summer of Fun Scavenger Hunt Week #3: Do Something You Haven’t Done Since You Were a Kid
- Living Large Summer of Fun Scavenger Hunt Week #2: Find a Personal Connection
- Let’s Go On a Scavenger Hunt to Live Large!
- My Earth Day Project: Breaking the Water Bottle Cycle at Our Little House